Currently lives in
Fitness/Sales Consultant February 2020-Present
True Fitness Gym Windsor, Canada
- • Assessed client health through a series of questions and bodily measurements that determined height, weight, hereditary diseases, medication, and pain.
- • Measured physical fitness via exercises that evaluated flexibility, strength, aerobic fitness levels, and muscle imbalances.
- • Created customized meal plans for clientele to help them reach their weight loss, weight gain, or body recomposition goals.
- • Created tailored workout plans that focused on progressions, regressions, and modifications of exercises to help clients meet their fitness goals.
- • Developed nutritional and fitness-related educational materials for clients and gym-goers that focused on simple and complex carbohydrates, lean proteins, healthy fats, and compound and isolation exercises.
American Football Coach February 2019-February 2020
Great Stone Gridiron (GSG) Beijing, China
- • Designed offensive and defensive drills and put into effect player development strategies via training methods.
- • Implemented lesson and unit plans in accordance with GSG curriculum.
- • Modified drills to meet the physical capabilities of individual students.
- • Trained personnel on American football terminology, positions, drills, rules of the game, and sport specific training.
- • Conducted marketing seminars to educate the general populace about American football.
- • Regularly provided students with feedback in-line with the assessment system.
Business Development Manager April 2018- January 2019
Turn Key Realty Point Brokerage Elmira, Canada
- • Managed an internal database with sensitive information. Protected organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- • First point of contact for customers and acted as a director of customer relations.
- • Analyzed business processes and identified opportunities to generate additional revenue.
- • Conducted research to find purchase patterns and emerging trends to recommend changes for the organization.
- • Assessed potential clients and provided development support, as well as acted as a facilitator between executives and external contracting sources.
English Instructor September 2017-March 2018
Berlitz Tokyo, Japan
- • Focused on teaching English language grammar and conversational speaking fundamentals using real-life examples and task-based learning activities.
- • Planned lessons in accordance with the Berlitz curriculum, establishing clear objectives for all lessons.
- • Assigned homework, assessed students’ progress, and adapted teaching methods to students’ varying needs.
- • Helped students with their vocational responsibilities by editing, mentoring, and giving constructive feedback on assignments, projects, presentations, and emails.
English Teacher July 2016-July 2017
English Language Centre (ELC) Seoul, South Korea
- • Designed engaging lesson plans to improve the reading, speaking, and writing ability of elementary and middle school students.
- • Utilized learning technology and resources in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- • Prepared English coursework materials, homework assignments, tests, and handouts.
- • Selected and integrated appropriate materials for classroom instruction.
- • Modified assignments and activities to meet the learning needs of individual students.
- • Evaluated the students’ tests, reports, presentations, and other assignments. Regularly provided students with feedback in-line with the faculty assessment system.
Supervisor and Team Member January 2012- June 2016
Tim Hortons Windsor, Canada
- • Delegated responsibilities, worked independently and part of a team in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- • Consistently assessed and fulfilled customer needs, met high standards of service, and produced customer satisfaction.
- • Demonstrated initiative and completed tasks in an efficient manner.
- • Supervised personnel resources on the subject of proper protocol and motivated, trained, and directed individuals as they worked
International TEFL and TESOL Training 2016 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language Windsor, Canada
• 120 Hour TEFL Certificate
Bachelor of Human Kinetics (Honours Sport Studies) 2015 University of Windsor Windsor, Canada