skip to Main Content
(+86) 136 6666 3186

Shanghai Pudong Primary School - English/PE positions (August 2019)

China Youth International, established in 2001, has been providing foreign teachers’ recruitment service for schools/education institutes, TESOL course, and degree/non-criminal record/TEFL&TESOL authentication services. We are Hiring on behalf of one international primary school in Pudong district, Shanghai. This school has pretty high requirements for all foreign teachers.  They only accept native English speakers with teacher license and at least 2 years’ related teaching experience.  They offer up to 14 months’ salary per year plus housing and many other benefits.

Teaching English in China
Location: near Zhongke road station of line 13
Starting Date:  August 1st, 2019


How to apply?

Please send your CV/Resume, degree copy and recent photo to (Please write Shanghai Pudong International Primary School (the subject you want to teach)– Your Name – Age – Nationality in the email title)


CYI HR representative

Your Salary & Benefits Package

  • Up to 30,000 RMB monthly, based on qualifications = equivalent to $5000 USD
  • Annual flight allowance
  • Sponsored legal Z work visa
  • Holiday bonus: up to 10,000 RMB/year =  equivalent to $1500 USD
  • Health insurance
  • Paid vacations: 3 months ‘fully-paid winter and summer holiday;
  • Airport pick-up upon arrival
  • Completion bonus: up to 2months’ salary/year
  • Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
  • CYI sponsored social events
  • breakfast and lunch provided
  • Many more other benefits
CYI primary school teacher

Job Responsibilities

  • Teac English to students: grade 1-3, aged 7-9 years old
  • Class Size: 20 students
  • Teacher should stay on campus from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
  • Number of classes:  up to 20 classes of 35 minutes per week
CYI requirements to teach in China


  • Bachelor’s degree or above
  • The ability to obtain a clear background check
  • The ability to live abroad for at least one year
  • At least 2 years teaching experience, in addition to a teaching license
  • Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand to meet China’s visa regulations

Please Note:

All candidate must authenticate your degree, authenticate your recent 6 months’ non-criminal record, authenicate teacher license or 120-H in class TEFL/TESOL certificate  at the Chinese consulate/embassy or provide some reference letters which prove that you have more than 2 years’ teaching experience,

Back To Top